Thursday, August 2, 2012

Women Rock!



I LOVE these inspirational banners that will be placed along the Women Rock course!

Women Rock is a new race in Minnesota this year with marathon, half-marathon, and 10K distances. I know several friends that are running this race. I wish I was! Not because if the jewelry, firefighters, or champagne, but because I think it would be amazing to run an all-women's race. I LOVE running races with my girlfriends and I think this would be just like a huge girl's-night-out but in a race. How fun would that be?!?

Check it out at: http://womenrockmn.org/



*** I have no affiliation with this race or their organizer, Team Ortho, nor am I being compensated in any way. I just thought these banners were really cool :)



2 comments:

  1. I'm doing this race as my first 10K! I'm so excited--I had a blast doing the Iron Girl Duathlon (also a women's race)last year. It's corny to say but it's fun to have a girl power-type race! I can't wait! And the firefighters at the end won't hurt either ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Those banners are great!

    ReplyDelete