Thursday, July 5, 2012

The Clock Is Ticking...

...for Bia!

Only 8 days left to reach their goal!



Go check out their new backer rewards: http://kck.st/GetBia

Add a shirt to a watch pre-order for an additional $30 pledge!

Check out the reward levels packages that include one of these ladies coming to run a race with YOU! Or, if you're a reseller, doing an in-store demo in YOUR store!



There's even a pledge level to support your favorite charity with it's own custom watch band!



PLEASE support Bia now! Only 8 more days to reach their funding goal or the project does NOT go to production! If you EVER want one of these, DON'T WAIT! They will only be available if we invest in Bia to bring them to production NOW!

If you can't tell, I REALLY want one! I backed Bia!

FYI: I have no financial interest in this project other than my own Kickstarter pledge. I just think this is a great product and a company I would love to see succeed.