Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I think I'm back...

I've really been absent for the most part on the internet lately.  I don't really know why.  

Apparently I just needed a break.  I did get injured, but I have been doing some training here and there.  And of course, there are the posts I could write on dealing with injury, motivating yourself to cross-train, blah-blah-blah...  But I was really in a funk for a while there.  I have no better way to explain it.  I wasn't really depressed or sad, just...well...I guess un-motivated is the best word for it.  But now it's gone, so we're moving on!

I've written out my workouts for the week, cooked up a refrigerator full of healthy food, and so far have stuck to the plan.  

I'll leave you with the refrigerator wisdom for the week, a saying that has been making it's way around Pinterest, Twitter, etc...:

No comments:

Post a Comment