Friday, February 17, 2012

Random Five Friday

1. I won a gift card to all3sports.com on Twitter this week!  I usually don't win anything but so far this year I've won an entry to a Rev3 race and this gift card.  That means triathlon is my lucky sport, right?

2. I'm still having some GI issues.  I have already determined through an elimination diet that I am sensitive to gluten, lactose, flax, and maybe soy.  I'm feeling kind of lost and am thinking about seeking the help of a registered dietician. I see the doctor again on Tuesday.  If I don't get some answers about my dizziness issues, I'm asking for a referral.

3. I got my hair cut for the first time in 13 months today.  You know you've reached "old" status when you and your hairdresser talk about your medical issues.

4. The in-laws are coming to visit this weekend.  I'm excited to have them come, but not excited to clean the house.  I'm feeling lazy.

5. So lazy, in fact, that I can only think of four things.  Guess I'll go clean the house.

Happy Weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment