Saturday, January 14, 2012

Random Five Friday...oops, I guess it's Saturday!

1. We got a notice from the IRS that we're going to be audited.  It came on Friday the 13th.  What are the odds?

2. I made some REALLY good soup the other day.  Chipotle and Roasted Garlic Butternut Squash Soup.  I blogged it on my other blog.  (recipe here)  It really hit the spot on a day where the temperature barely hit the teens.

3.  Masters swimming is coming to a pool near me!  The multisport club is starting a new masters swim in Sherburn, only 30 minutes away!!!  I had a sitter lined up and a check sent in the day they announced it.

4.  My iPhone is pissing me off.  I bought some training tracks from Audiofuel.  They play on my computer in iTunes just fine, but won't play on my phone.  WTF?

5. I would like to thank Bob the Builder and Play-Doh for allowing minimal toddler interruptions during the Olympic Trials Marathon.  (It's easy to play with Play-Doh and check the live updates at the same time, not so easy to play chase or read the same book 5 times.)

No comments:

Post a Comment