Friday, January 27, 2012

Random Five Friday

 I had a post all ready to go.  I went to publish it this AM and it was gone.  WTH???  So here goes as I try to remember what random things I wanted to note this week:

1. I started using Pepperplate to do a weekly meal plan.  Actually, my favorite thing about it is that I can add items to my grocery list from my phone, iPad or computer and it syncs them all!

2. IRS audits suck.  Going through numbers from two years ago makes my head hurt.  Let this be a lesson to me and everyone I know: Organize your paperwork during the year it was created!  

3.  Liam said something that sounded just like "bitch" this week.  Pretty sure he's never heard the word, just not sure what he was trying to say.

4. This almost made me snort wine out my  nose...


5.  I really don't swear in front of my child, regardless of what those last two items may lead you to believe!

Have a great weekend, everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment