Friday, January 20, 2012

Random Five Friday

 1. We finally have snow!  

 

2. I made chickpea protein pancakes this morning based off of this recipe from Run, Eat, Repeat.  They were okay, but not quite as good as I think they could be. I'm going to tweak the recipe a little and see what I can come up with. The best part was they kept me full all morning!

3. I found this blog via fellow mom/triathlete Kara on Twitter. It's funny 'cause it's true :) Not much goes on at my house until I've had my morning coffee, either!

4. A Facebook friend's status update with questions about going vegan sparked quite a debate this week. As I am eating less and less meat, I get questioned if I am becoming vegetarian. It all makes we wonder why we feel the need to label how everyone eats.  Yes, my daily diet could be considered vegetarian, but I reserve the right to have a big juicy burger if I'm craving one someday. Therefore, I refuse to label my way of eating. 

5. 

 Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment