Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Lullaby: Update

I am going to preface this post with a big "Knock on wood". 

I seem to have my sleeping/lack of energy problem under control.  (See original post here.)  In fact, the past couple days I've had so much energy it's ridiculous.  What did I do? 

1) I took the Rozerem my doctor prescribed for one week per his instructions.  Now that my sleeping patterns seem to be regulated, I am only supposed to take it as needed. 

2) I made taking my daily vitamins a priority.  I even added it to my daily to-do list so I have to check it off.  I also added a Vitamin B drink to my lunch every day.

3) I've started exercising more regularly again.  This had turned into a vicious cycle of "I can't work out because I'm too tired" and "I sure would sleep better if I'd worked out."  Now that I have more energy, I can get my workout in, and I sleep better because I'm exercising. 

Which one of these did the trick?  I have no idea.  I'm just glad something worked!

No comments:

Post a Comment