Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Training Log May 22-28

The last full week of May.  Ugh, where has it gone?  My marathon is only a few weeks away and I am feeling less prepared than I was a month ago.  I didn't get nearly all my scheduled workouts in this month for various reasons.  The result is that I am now feeling sluggish from a lack of exercise, making it even harder to get out.  My goal for this next week is to get out every day, even if it's just for a walk.

Here's last week's recap:
Sun: Land Between the Lakes Triathlon (read recap here) 400m swim, 20.5mi bike, 4.2mi run
Mon: Rest
Tues: Ran 3 miles
Weds: Off
Thurs: P90X Yoga - This was a mistake as it is still causing soreness 5 days later, affecting my long run.
Fri: Ran 4 miles
Sat: 800m open water swim with  the multisport club

Today marks the first day of the 10-Day Sugar Free Challenge!   Starting tonight, I will have a daily recap of what I ate during this challenge and how I am avoiding the sugar that seems to be added to almost everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment