Thursday, June 9, 2011

Sugar Free Challenge Days Eight & Nine

Day Eight
Breakfast: Toasted Oats (Yep, added sugar.  I was out of pecan milk to make my oatmeal with and I needed something quick and easy.), with skim milk, coffee with whole milk
Lunch: Deli sandwich from grocery store (Again with the sugar, aargh!  I would have picked the salad but it's hard to eat salad while you're driving.) Water
Snack: Apple
Supper: Corn tortilla with cheddar cheese, brown rice, black beans, andouille sausage, red pepper and spices
Evening snack: Asparagus (freshly picked= YUM!)

Day Nine
Breakfast: Oatmeal with pecan milk & fresh strawberries, coffee with whole milk
Pre-run fuel: Gu chomps (see this post as to why I won't give up sugar in my running fuel)
Post run/Lunch: Cheese sandwich (I just can't seem to lose the bread!), coconut milk
Dinner: Corn tortilla with cheddar cheese, brown rice, black beans, andouille sausage, red pepper and spices
Snacks: Naked Juice Blue Machine

Tomorrow is the last official day of the challenge and therefore the last day I will bore you with the gory details of my food intake.  Watch for Day 10 and a "what I learned" post sometime this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment