Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Swim Lesson Tomorrow= Nervous

I'm a big girl, one would think I could certainly go to my first swim lesson without getting my undies in a bunch.  Nope!  I am soooo nervous!  It's been YEARS since I've been swimming.  I mean, actually swimming, not just goofing around in the water.  I know how to swim.  I took all the classes up until the lifeguard class.  There was NO WAY I was going off that high board.  I'm sure my technique is terrible after all these years, thus the private lessons.  Also, I've never gone to lap swim before.  I have no idea how that works.  I am so afraid of being slow and being in someone else's way.  Worst of all, I am afraid of looking stupid.  I am not good at that.  I hate being the person who doesn't know what he/she is doing!  Aaaack!  Just thinking about it is making me more nervous! 
Time to stop thinking about it.  It's 9PM, the baby is asleep, and I need to go do a tempo run on the treadmill.  And wash my new swimsuit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment