Sunday, October 17, 2010

Weekly Training Log

I've decided that Sunday's post should be a recap of my training for the week.  It helps keep me accountable. 

Monday: Rest
Tuesday: Ran 3 miles on treadmill: tempo run, tempo mile was 9:18
Wednesday: Ran 3 miles on treadmill, easy day
Thursday:  Ran 3 miles outside with stroller.  Very windy!!!  Second half against the wind was very slow!
Friday: Rest
Saturday:  Put bike on trainer.  20 minute easy ride
Sunday:  Long run, 6 miles.  They were slow but I did all 6 without walking!

Of course since I ran long today, I get to eat a few more calories.  Supper was delicious; spinach salad with homemade dijon vinaigrette, Outrageous Garlic Soup (a new recipe), and gruyere toasts.  Add a glass of Reisling and I had the perfect supper.

I have had some conflicting thoughts on whether or not to track my weight loss in this blog.  I have decided that there will be no disclosure of weight but I will document my progress.  Weight will be tracked as W minus X (like a time countdown, you know, i.e. T minus 10).  My weight after losing the pregnancy weight (sometime in August) was W minus 42.  This morning's weigh in put me at W minus 36.  My weight loss progress will be logged with my weekly training log. 

Looking forward to another great week of training, eating, and hanging out with my boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment