Tuesday, October 19, 2010

More Motivation

The swim goggles and cap showed up today.  Now I have one less reason to avoid going to the pool.  I may as well give in and go, I can't exactly do a triathlon without swimming!  I hate going place that I'm not familiar with and, even more, I hate people seeing that I don't know what I'm doing.  I'm just going to have to put on my big girl panties and go.  Can't go tomorrow morning, I have floral arrangements to do.  Maybe Thursday.  The problem is I no longer have part-time help during the day at the greenhouse.  I may have to close down the shop for a morning "appointment" so I can go get a membership set up, tour the place and inquire about swim coaches. I wish I could go tomorrow and just get it over with.  We'll see how early Liam gets up.  If we can leave by 8AM, we could be back by 10AM for Dave to take him for the morning.  Hmmm.......

No comments:

Post a Comment