Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I'm gettin' a Garmin!

I tried SOOOO hard all morning to not purchase said Garmin.  Amazon.com had the Garmin Forerunner 205 on sale for $99.  A heck of a deal, and I'm a sucker for a good deal.  By 1PM I had myself convinced that "Santa" will bring me $100 like he has every year for the past 20-some years and that this would be my Santa present.  So I bought it.  And then I got free 2-day shipping! It should be here on Friday, I'm so excited!  Sure hope "Santa" brings me that $100!

This morning I was worried that I wouldn't be able to run.  I was getting down on the floor to play with Liam and something in my left SI joint popped.  It's been painful on and off all day when I've shifted my weight wrong and especially going down stairs. It's the same side that bothered me when I was pregnant so I wasn't surprised, I guess.  My sister (a PT) says that since I'm still breastfeeding, I'm still hypermobile and that I should get a massage, having them concentrate on the gluteus med.  Oh shucks, a massage!  Ultimately, I had no pain while running tonight.  I'll be crossing my fingers that it doesn't decide to cause a problem. 

No comments:

Post a Comment